Thursday, April 9, 2015

You know when you start a blog and then life gets in the way?...

So this happened...
I was a pretty terrible blogger to begin with but then this. This wonderful life encompassing bear arrived! And in planning for his arrival there could be no blogging and well... Let's be honest I got lazy. Now I'm busy and lazy but trying to make a third and final stab at it.  I'm back running after having this little one in August of 2014.  I ran the Palm Beach Half Marathon (see race recap) followed by the glass slipper challenge. For some unknown reason (I say unknown but it's really to add structure to my life after leaving my job- I went back for four month and just couldn't stand it)  I signed up to run Grandma's half marathon in Duluth, Minnesota this summer.  On my slow return to running I've loved reading others recaps of starting to run after having a baby. I'm surprised at how much I've slowed down and at least for me how long it's taken to get the baby weight off. I knew I gained too much but I thought that for sure with training it would fall right off, but it's been a lot harder than I expected.  So here's to losing that weight, blogging and running.  I look forward to seeing you at a race soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment